This is why we exist.
Our center will be the hub of all the For Her activities, where we provide meals, small group gatherings, workshops on vocational and relational health, and so much more.
Most importantly, this space will be a safe place where at-risk women and youth can always come to rest, build community, and access the resources they need to move beyond trauma and transform their lives.
Will you help us make our new community center feel like home? Every dollar counts!
$25 helps us reach one woman or youth at risk of sexual exploitation and trafficking.
$50 sponsors one woman to join a workshop on budgeting, parenting, self-sustainability, and relational health.
$100 replenishes our pantry closet with snacks, feminine hygiene products, diapers, and more to provide for those who need it most.
$250 helps one woman join Her Circle for 12 months, a peer support group created for accountability and encouragement.
$400 helps sponsor a Her Table evening where we honor our clients by treating them as the esteemed guests they are and serving a high-quality meal.
$2,500 sponsors one Forward Program participant with individualized coaching in developing life skills, job readiness, mental and physical, relational, and spiritual health.
- For marginalized youth and women between the ages of 18 to 40
- For survivors of sexual exploitation and human trafficking
- For the greater community, where we will equip and educate to better serve marginalized women
- Her Table - Monthly dinner that serves as an access point to services and support
- Her Circle - Biweekly small groups that meet for encouragement and accountability
- Forward - 12-month intensive wrap-around coaching and individual advocacy to overcome barriers
- Practical and engaging workshops with topics ranging from budgeting to healthy relationships
- Community education - Giving people the language to talk about issues and tools to dismantle damaging frameworks that protect abusers and discredit survivors