This is why we exist.
We don’t know how long COVID-19 and social distancing will last.
We're asking our supporters to consider how they might engage, even in this time of unique challenges.
For Her has adjusted how we're serving but continuing to provide aid for our most economically and physically vulnerable who are facing food insecurity, homelessness, domestic violence & exploitation.
- Most women we serve are out of work
- Many lack transportation
- Domestic violence increases during quarantines
- Women and children are at a higher risk of sexual abuse, exploitation & trafficking
- Those with PTSD lack access to mental healthcare
- Some may become homeless due to a lack of income
- Shelters are not receiving new residence
- Groceries and supplies
- Covering phone/internet expenses, providing access to resources and emergency services
- Fighting homelessness
- Job readiness
- Domestic violence resources and awareness
- Remote access to mental health services
- Continuation of care & referral services
Monetary donations for...
- Homelessness Relief
- Remote Mental Health & Emotional Support
- Job Readiness
- Cell Phone & Internet Access
Essential trips and ability to pick up groceries and supplies
$20 per family
Ability to access online resources, such as remote education for children
Emergency calling & access to critical information
$25 per family
Provide daily essentials and basic needs for families
$50 per family
Remote licensed professional counseling
Online support group
Continuum of care
Provides stability in uncertain times for women and children already at risk
$250 per family